This page provides information for enrolled Virtual Community College students ready to begin their online course
1) Check your student profile- First, you should log in and check your student profile. This will show you a listing of all of the MSVCC courses that you are enrolled in. If there are any errors in your registration, check with your host college right away.
2) Find out when classes begin- Check the MSVCC Academic Calendar to determine your course's start date.
3) Complete all orientations- Make sure that you have oriented yourself completely with your chosen host college and have completed any required orientations, bookstore visits, or other activities that your host college has suggested or required.
4) Review login instructions- Review your host college's website to determine your username and password.
5) Enjoy your online learning experience
***For MSVCC and online student resources, visit the Student Resources page.