Brooke focuses her efforts on managing instructional design services, professional development opportunities, and quality course reviews while working closely with the MCCB, partners, and the colleges. Brooke leads her team in the deployment of a research-based design model, Quality Matters. Brooke holds a Master of Science in Instructional Technology and a Bachelor of Arts in Communication/Public Relations from Mississippi State University.
Fun Facts about Brooke:
- Favorite Things: God, family, sweet tea with lemon, and Mississippi State University
- Quirk: I binge watch Netflix, Hulu, and documentaries.
- Family Information: Justin (husband), Brayden (son), and Jacob (son)
- Favorite Quote: "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (601) 432-6889